I had a great time at WordCamp Philly 2015! All of the speakers were excellent and the entire experience was well worth it. I also met some really cool people and connect with a bunch more on Twitter thanks to the #wcphilly hashtag.
I have also been inspired to “get outside the WordPress bubble” by 10up CEO John Eckman, so I’ll be looking for other conferences in the area throughout the year. There’s also a new WordCamp Scranton later this Summer which I’m planning to attend as well!
Sessions I attended
- YOGA for Desk Jockeys by Erica Varlese
- Start Selling Images With WordPress in Under 10 Minutes by Scott Wyden Kivowitz
- Moonlighting With WordPress by Erica Sterling
- Panel: WordPress in Schools (Content Architecture was cancelled)
- Getting outside the WordPress bubble by John Eckman
- Advanced Topics in WordPress Development by Andrew Nacin
- Building Parsec: A Fully Responsive Theme by Joe Casabona
- Designeveloper – A Practical Designer’s Guide to Next-level Your Developexpertise by Justin Sternberg
- Before You Quit Your Day Job by Sharon McMullen