What is WordPress?
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that gives you control to add things like:
- New pages and blog posts using a WYSIWYG editor
- A contact form or newsletter signup (without knowing any code)
- Easily setup SEO on each page
- Connect your site to all your social media links
- Easily monitor traffic with Google Analytics
Why use WordPress?
- WordPress gives you control of your website to update content such as text and images, and even more significant features like the layout and colors.
- There is great community support behind it, including affordable conferences and local meetups around the world to help you get connected.
- Lots of websites to help you learn how to take advantage of all its features for your business.